Report a Repair

Please complete this online reporting form to raise a new repair.

If you have an emergency repair (something that needs to be made safe / is a danger to life) then please call us on 0800 833160 and choose option 2, then option 2 again.  Our lines are open 24/7 for all emergency repairs.

Please do not use this form to report anything other than new non-emergency repairs.  Separate contact forms are available for you to reach the right team to report tenancy issues, make rent enquiries, and report caretaking issues.

When completing the form, please provide as much detail as possible in order for us to arrange the best response. 

If possible please state which tradesperson is needed, but if you are unsure do not worry you can leave this out.

If you are enquiring about an outstanding repair with Morgan Sindall you must contact them directly.  If you are chasing an outstanding repair with any other contractor then please email us at or call us on 0800 833160.


What will we do?

Our Customer Services team will raise the job with the relevant contractor and get back to you via your preferred method of contact to confirm the appointment details, within 5 working days. 


Complete Repairs Reporting form