About Us - Governance and Board
We are governed by a Board of Directors, who have overall responsibility for South Essex Homes.
Our Board of Directors is made up of three local residents, three councillors and five independent members. Our current Board Members are:
- Roger Eastwood (Independent - Chair of the Board)
- Meg Davidson (Councillor - Vice Chair)
- Peter Wexham (Councillor)
- Martin Berry (Councillor)
- Chris Silvey (Resident)
- Phyllis Ward (Resident)
- Carly Volke (Resident)
- David Joyce (Independent)
- Sacha Jevans (Independent)
- Prof. Michael Oxley (Independent)
- Chris March (Independent)
Need more information?
For more information about the Board please contact us
- Write to: South Essex Homes, PO Box 5817, Southend on Sea, SS1 9EL
- Freephone: 0800 833 160
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Board Meeting Dates
The next South Essex Homes Board meeting is scheduled to take place via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 27th January 2022.
The Public Board Papers can now been downloaded: Public Board Meeting Pack 27 January 2022.pdf [pdf] 4MB
If you wish to attend the meeting please send your request in an email to email@example.com. Carol will then send you an MS Teams link the day prior to the Board meeting. Requests for attendance cannot be accepted from another person on your behalf.
The Glossary of Acronyms in Board Reports [pdf] 95KB may also be useful for reference.
Previous Meeting Minutes
Committees' Terms of Reference
- Terms of Reference - Audit & Risk Committee [pdf] 127KB
- Terms of Reference - Joint P&R Committee [pdf] 266KB
- Terms of Reference - New Business Committee [pdf] 102KB
Resident's voice your view
Each Board meeting provides an opportunity for Residents to voice their view. If a Resident has a question that they would like the Board to respond to, they should email either Simon Putt, Group Manager, Corporate Resources and Income Management or Carol Cooper, Corporate Services Officer, Board Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at least 15 working days prior to the date of the Board meeting. Alternatively write to either of the above named at South Essex Homes, PO Box 5817, Civic Centre, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS2 6FY.
The relevant response will be brought to the Board meeting and responded to in the open session.
Any issues raised in this way will be published on this website.