Council Housing

council housingApplying for ‘On The Move’

To be considered for Council or Housing association properties, you need to be registered on ‘On the Move’.

The link below will take you straight to Southend City Council's website, which provides information on Choice Based Lettings and how to register.

Southend On The Move